ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

PIG EAT SWEETS

these days,im so pig!!!!!!!!!!!

1.egg egg egg in every morning !!


2.Monday,Tuesday,It ate the doughnut in the mid-night.



3.Thursday,Wednesday and Friday's night are apple pie with coffee !!




because,i have stress !!! :( grrrrrrr asshhhh !!

i cant keep effort .its my fault,and i hate myself.
i made this switch.sometimes i made this.and i can control my mind little more.please push it ! maybe you can be more better! :)

and i have issue ,"why i love art so much?" this question sometimes happen to my mind,and make me sick !but i love art.


BY PHONE CAMERA


最近ストレスで食べすぎ!
甘いもの食べたらあかんって言われてるのに毎日たっぷり摂取してる笑
努力できない自分に腹立つ!

このボタン押してがんばろう!!










                         naomuack

No comments:

Post a Comment