ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

STUDY OF COLOR

I learned it about a color and light and a camera
I LOVE THE STUDY


hehehehehehehehehe! fun ! we enjoyed new study,and this place is studio in my uni of art. we can touch a lot machine and camera. this is machine of professional . sometimes very danger !!


The hole of the person type becomes a shadow and has changed to the wall cos of light. When NY is felt from this work, it is glad. yeah!


my friends hand ,,,,,,,   bloooood




art //ART // BIJUTSU ? WHATS ART ?


Where the Wild Things Are?


MOJA MOJA MOJA MOJA IN GUMIs HAIR !


DURI DURI BAM BAM FROM 7/16

1 comment:

  1. Hello Naomiii! It's been too long :D it's so nice to talk to you again, how have you been!? Really liking your blog - cuttee photos :D i love the crown one, hehe!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete