ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HELLO WINTER

this is my art work when i was 4years old. and i love this work ,cos It cannot be believed that it was drawn by me. magical Xmas picture !!
yes i love love love love winter! so it is really glad because it is very cold recently.


aaa i really love winter, i dont know i love red in winter. air is so fresh and people is so warm ....

today I reserved peter Sutherland photograph collection in Amazon!! and i cant wait X)
i really love his works, cos his photos motif are winter yeah!


AND
NOW
I
NEED
HOT
TEA


3 comments:

  1. Aww, your posts always make me happy, hehe!
    That drawing you did as a kid is so so sweet, i love it, i want a print of it, haha! You were even talented back then ;)
    And yay for winter, i really can't wait, i love it too :D
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Peter Sutherland - what a man! Aah, your childhood drawings are cute, wish that I'd kept some of mine now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ergy
    thanks your comment and your blog also make me happy!
    and the drawing is my favorite! cos i really love Xmas hohohoho

    @sarah
    yeah! his work is great ^^

    ReplyDelete