ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

fall

hello, I feel, I feel autumn recently. i really love fallen leaf !!


 and i met 3 monsters !!
 grrrrrrrrr  popopopoppp chichichicchi!!!

2weeks ago, i made this insect With the wire. This is a part of study in my uni !! And I got burnt a lot.  auchi !!!! hey, By the way do you understand what insect this is? 
yes , this is "scarab" !! ahahahahahaha



todays my art .

((((secret place with secret heart ))))


最近秋を感じるね、一時期より寒さがマシになった! ところで私は落ち葉を踏むのが大好き。毎年はっぱが落ちだすとわくわくする〜!4枚目の写真はこのまえ課題で作ったふんころがし!頑張ったけどうまくいかなかって悔しい。でもかわいい。(笑) feist でも聞きながらおやすみなさい。


3 comments:

  1. oeh i love your art!

    X lightningfactory.blogspot.com

    ps. i've got a new facebook page, please 'like' it if you want to!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovveee the art work!!! So good :D
    You've made me want to go for a big jump and skip through some autumn leaves! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomuack
    I loved your blog,
    I like the way you are in life ...
    I also love art, music, film, beatles,
    and all that is beautiful to see ...
    I really liked of your drawings,
    your mood and your happiness
    also love your heroes ...

    well, I think we have some settings like! ;-)
    how nice to meet you, I'll be your follower,
    Hugs!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete