ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

my art film for the first time

Homework was given in my school during summer vacation.
It is a thing to make the work with my color as the theme.
I made the art film for the first time.


It took a picture of the world that reflected by the kaleidoscope with iphone, and it composed in the animation when I am child and My photograph.

It ends at only moment though the life is felt long.
However, the life might overflow with the color and leave it.

Color that person and thing around you gave
Color of only your life

and so sorry , Animation with bad image quality!!
i will study PC more and more.

thanks. xxx

2 comments:

  1. That video is so so sweet!! Wonderful job :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ergy ! i think you should make movie, cos you have wonderful world in your brain.

    ReplyDelete