ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

NEW WORLD

aloha!
here is so cold . but you know, i love winter !! so i will say  "HELLO WINTER !!" hehehe
 
The forest is very missed these days.  
I need clear air and Small bird's cry. The air when going to New Zealand is recalled. There is fantastic place. i really loved there. 
The town to which I had gone was a movie set of "The Lord of the Rings". so so beautiful city. 
I deeply inhaled the air at the midwinter. It is a very beautiful memories. 

well, I like to imagine a beautiful fantasy while hearing quiet, mysterious electro music  recently. It not only imagines but also I want to actually see.
Its my dream.







It might be able to meet something new if the mind is liberated and it travels.
I will fly away to the new world if there are free time and money.
And, I also create something new. 
For you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment