ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

this is my days

The high school especially drew the picture for a long time though it considerably liked drawings. The reality comes to hate it occasionally by finishing satisfactory somehow in making the imagined world a picture. "Why i cant fly in the sky !" It feels like being able to go to the world where feelings became easy when such a delusion like the fool was done, and it was put out to the picture. No one is angry that shout to it that it is in the picture or rage by it.






The day when the weather is in surprise bad continues recently. Therefore, I should be in the house. And its too bad!!!!! cos I looooooove to go out actively and to walk !! yo yo. Reluctantly the book is read, sleeping, the picture is drawn, and  listens to music. this is my recently .woooo i hate that !!







NAOMI XXX!



3 comments:

  1. neat blog! love ingrid michaelson. oh & the science of sleep!! (side photo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ingrid Michaelson, she's so orginal!

    ReplyDelete