ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

THIS IS NEW YORK !!!!!!!! #1

hi there. i went to New York city how many days it ago. it was really perfect days for me ! i always say " i wanna live in NY " and the dream was fulfilled only for nine days .  NY was so cold yet . but sometimes i could feel spring , smell was also spring, sometimes !!! air was so so dry and blood always went out of my nose.  some ppl were so crazy , frendly , laud , gay , stylish , and high !!




5POINTZ in Brooklyn was so amazing for me. it will be demolished soon but I thought that we should make it to World Heritage.






hahahahahahahahahahhahahah
ahahha


in metoropolitan museum .

okay today i will go to sea with my friend ! therefore, i will updates about other NY tonight. see you guys ! :)

1 comment:

  1. New york is amazing! I recently moved to my new blog http://chicstylista.wordpress.com/ I just want to thank you for the nice comments you've posted to my old blog, I hope you will subscribe to my new blog, xoxo miki of chicstylista

    ReplyDelete