ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

new friend

hello! i just made new face . and i tried making video about it . you can know how to make it !! haha :D
maybe its little funny. i guess !! but i really enjoyed yesterday like a kid!!







子供のように楽しんだ一日でした!またいろいろ写真アップしよー^^

naomi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, i love this!! I want to make masks with you and then have a big mask party :D It's so cute!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugoi! Love how you wore it and randomly started dancing with it in the video haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I am obsessed by masks xxx

    ReplyDelete