ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my important things :)


1. i need color on my nail   2. laughing with teeth 3. dad and mom  4. a dream is seen at night  5. walking big city
6. study 7. friends who can drink together or can eat  8. singing and listening  9. looking at a beautiful light.  10. watching my future
11. friends who live in other country  12. trip  13. watching cinema  14. listening amy winehouse in my bed  15. wind
16. moon and star watch me  17. photos and cameras  18. myself  19. believe  20. pounding with excitement
21. my friends and family's sleeping face  22. sunshine , clouds and sea  23. thinking NYC  24. planning a lot of things  25. good lip
26. doing PR about myself  27. keeping colorful feel  28. doing not cry  29. healing and speaking with good ppl  30. a disagreeable thing is also done!!!!


these are my important things ! yes !!


and now, i'm home with my family ! i found old photos , thats super funny !!!!! 

we enjoyed 64 !!! mario mario yahoooo ! 


looks like OTAKU !!!!! 


this is day of Xmas . we were not drinking ! 


this 2 girls are my favorite bitches ! 


she was sleeping with ugly dog in host family's house . there was New Zealand !! 


MARIKA came back to Japan !!!!

hahahahahaha! funky young girls are still not dead .



bye naomi ♡

1 comment:

  1. Aww your illustrations are so cute and i love the last picture of your photo album!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete