ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

ART OF TODAY

- you can stand up where you want  -




i would like to value every day. very very usual things are important, i know. sometimes i dont love boring and happened same things for couple days at all . but i know small things are changing day and day in my life .
i really wanna be making ppl happy feelings . because i love happiness . a lot artist and even ppl around me gave me big joy every time !
i want to carry out a return to you guys such as my happiness.
its very difficult , but i try it again and again ! i trust my self .

see you later ! i hope you can watch good dream into your lovely pillow .



naomi xxx

1 comment: