ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

NEW PHOTOS !!!!!!!

1.



2.



3.



recently i am enjoying a reef of film my self !! :D its too much loved for me . i feel good when i am being in dark room with funky music ♡ but sometimes i scary ghosts ! but i know they are not in the room , i hope so lol first photo is one room of my uni. i just found him when i went to class room of design of idea . second photo is my fav person of my uni of art ! he loves soccer and he love talking ! i like his way to speak , just funky !! third photo is my favorite ! i know its not edge at all . but i like it ! because its looks like so outlaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment