ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

LONDON ELECTRONICA

I watched all about my mother today. It was a human drama to remember very much! Love for the child of the mother is really deep.
maybe this story is so sad and confuse . but if they have love, its no problem. do you have love of human ?? 
By the way, I cant forget the Interesting constitution and color of beautiful of this movie.



Interesting constitution

hey, look. i feel the speed of the flow of time recently. its so scary me !! cos im always kid . little girl. but maybe im not kid or girl . just woman for Society.
i wanna just laughing always ! always !! i wanna go to a lot place just to find cute things. aaaahhhh. i wanna just sing a song .
yes, i love my life. but this life's speed is too fast for me. sometimes i need stop of move.

i want live more slowly .

i have to do a lot things.

1. artwork of oterart (this is little changed exhibit )
2. make outfits
3. cooking
4. get money
5. watch movies !!(now i have 9dvds ,i have to watch)
6. my art school's home work. (oh sucks, its little boring homework .)
7. write back letter to friends (a lot! a lot !!!!!)
8. drinking with friend (but i dont have money,,,,,,boo!)
9. more and more, i cant remember.


YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment