ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

HOT RAIN

HELLO,I can tell you my uni of art life !! yes, you know. im always so busy.cos the school classes are always so hard for student! Especially, the visual design department that I belong is busy. sometimes we cant sleep 3days ! its too hard !!!!! but All people of the department and different person of a school year different because they are students of a little number of people are friends.its so funny!!
and this year i just start my project ! my face project is changed everyday's feeling .


i can tell you my school days. its so small things .


this insect made my friend panic while driving ! haha


I of summer .

1. 2. 3 !!


my classmate is too stupid ! She might not have a mind to study. haha !!

4 comments:

  1. hii:]
    how are you?
    this is my new blog in my potography
    www.monikakrawczykphotography.blogspot.com

    and my fashion www.divanaurlopie.blogspot.com

    ;)))) like your photos;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, hehe, it does look like you have loadss of fun even if it is horribly busy!
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cherrycolla

    hehe,im fine !! so fine now ^^
    and i will visit your new blogs! so excited !!

    @chalotte

    haha, thanks im so funny :P

    @ergy

    yes you are right !
    busy is horrible ,but i enjoyed it <3

    ReplyDelete