ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

LOVESUCKS

hi, here is morning on Sunday. i have to finish my homework today.but im little sad. cos this week are always raining !! woo, sucks. sometimes i love rain day. but now my feel dont love it .


and i cant go to shopping to city , because im busy and rain days make me not active !! so i cant meet him. he is hero in the city ! (young people love love him !)


anyway, i love ...........


yesterday night, i was drinking with my friends, 2 boy and 2 girl !
i drank a lot beer and SKYY. i love beer than skyy. hehe .
and the boy(photo of under) and me talked all the night . about our dream!
he and me love dream of us . i spend so cool time.


oh, and we just talked about "LOVE". haha, yeah i dont know about love these days.
whats love ? love is forever ? Do love to be marry? ?
cos my love was broken 4month ago. wow, it was hard for me ! but now im good! so fine ! but i lost feel of love . i cant love someone anymore, ...!


but i know love is cocoa powder .

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty cool. Love the colours and sense of the surreal.

    ReplyDelete