ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

i miss ....


aaaahhh, now , The adventure is just missed. I love clazy thing. here my city, everyday i cant meet sunshine. The sky is just angry,and cries these days. it make me sick ! i want to tun in the park , i want to eat icecream under the sunshine ! i just hope it .  and i miss animals also. i want to be with dog or fish or bird . .....mmm i just think "i dont know, i am so busy everyday! but so so boring !!!!"



It had the dream of going to the aquarium today. It is dying to go to the aquarium recently.



 
It is safe even if falling in the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment