ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

my room save my smile

I bought painting materials that changed a little. It is paints with Lame who can draw in the cloth, and paints of gross. This is a thing necessary for the production of the next my exhibition. They are my friends to make the dream world !!


and todays night i am watching " The Science of Sleep ". this is my big favorite cinema , so cute world and i wanna crying . because he is such as me ! sometimes i am flying in only my world . and I comes to want to cry a little when awaking to the real world. Oh noooo. Please Someone, begin to help me from the world of the unreality. pleeeeeease !


my favorite scene is this.

If you rescue me,
I'll be your friend forever,
Let me in your bed,
I'll keep you warm in winter,
All the kiddies are playing
and they're having such fun,
I wish that could happen to me,
But if you rescue me,
I'll never have to be alone again.



My wall overflows with love.






i need the world of them !! woooo lovely world.



cheers  xxx

ちょっと特殊な絵の具たちを買いましたヨット。ラメ入りの布にかけるやつとか、グロス調のやつとか、ラメ入りのだけ使ってみたんやけどなかなか良い感じ^^ 作業は恋愛睡眠のすすめをみながら。去年これを何回も見たなー。とにかく世界観がかわいい、主人公とかちょっとなよなよしてるんだけどなんか許せちゃう、性別は違うけど共感できたりしちゃうんだなー。好きなシーンは"if you rescue me"っていう曲のシーン、動画はっといたよ。
あと私の部屋の写真達。まだまだ非現実世界を楽しんでる!それと最近のお気に入りのバンド達〜。良い夢を!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post :D i can't wait to see what you do with your fabric paints! The clip with the sorta velvet underground song is adorable too!
    Plus aren't your walls covered with the loveliest things?!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! such an awesome post!
    i love the photos of your wall and room!!!
    all your little drawings and bits and pieces are fab!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love this film so much
    im like stephane too.
    totally in love with every detail in his life.
    im a dreamer for live

    little naomi i love you!
    kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a lovely mind fellow dreamer. very beautiful blog place. <3
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete