ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

whats your xmas ?


HI,hows going your xmas ?? funny? lovely? amazing? or sucks? now, im home !! and i will tell you a lot lovely of my xmas from my home . my xmas was so lovely . two drink party and one cinema party (we watched Lion king. this cinema is always my favorite in disney :-)  )
day of 23 (xmas eve eve)'s party was actually most funny ,but most sucks also !! next morning , a lot of alcohol made me puke !! OMG . all the day i felt bad !! its story of 24 !! hahaha , yeah i know , its sucks ! and the night, i worked out to my friend's house, and there was my friend and her boyfriend , i felt so sorry. because xmas eve of japan for BOYandGIRL. but they are very very kindly , it put it inviting me.  i ate amazing dinner and super cake .so warm night . i love the night very much.



one day my friend show me her collection of button. its too cute !! i wanna every button .



happy xmas ! happy xmas was done .




2 comments:

  1. euwdnwekceorifce, i love the first image! It is too cute :D you have such a good eye for making things so adorable!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete