ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a happy new year !

Everybody, Happy New Year !!!


what was everyone doing on the end of the day of year & the New Year's Day ? 
i just backed home !! in kobe, its my most favorite city in japan. 
and i enjoyed shopping with my friend . walked a lot and watched lovely stuff . 
its my new inspiration !! and eating a lot meat , hehehe yes i am so fat , but i dont mind !! 
i love eating <3

 

and December 31th night, i went to my friend house, and my old friends was there, its small party of happy new year ! we shouted the night .... such as  
"5 ! 4 ! 3 ! 2 ! 1 !!!! 
happy new yearrrrrreeeeerrrrr#$&%!!!!!!! "
and we singing a lot a lot a lot aaaall of the night !! i didn't sleep the night at all.

hey, 2011 is coming ,and your new hope is what ? 
my hope is going to a lot place, It continues last year. and i wanna adventure a lot. 
and i should make happy stuff more and more, better and better. 
please watch it. ^^



this is my foolish friend named nana. she watched sunshine of new year. she make me laugh a lot !!


newest my art !!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment