ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ



facebook book 購入や質問、FBB以外でも御用の方はメールください
一緒にたのしいことやりましょう :D
IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO ME, EMAIL ME >>>>>

hana.1990.7.14@GMAIL.COM

LETS MAKE WORLD!!!!!

love is kick

My photo
I AM ARTIST FROM FUCKIN JAPAN

Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

mom doesnt like it



helloooooo long time ago! i was so busy for part time job and hang out with my friend. but today , i have time little bit, so i can write something about july. 
14th july was my 23th BD. i felt not happy becase i wanna be young girl forever. 
but my friend changed my heart. they surprised me . i am just happy girl in the world.




1.birthday cake with BIG BANG - FANTASTIC BABY
2.my friend give me ticket about music festival as birthday present
3.my friend give me ticket of monsters university as BD present!
4.BD dinner
5.i went to universal studio japan . the day was so awesome
6.all the time my lunch like this when i finished part time job in thai restaurant!!
7.i went to "matsuri" and i enjoyed ghost house so much!
8.MATSURI LOVERS
9.remind kids feeling





my friend send me crazy book for my birth day present wolala

















hahahah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit




naomuack

No comments:

Post a Comment